BOOM Library has announced the release of a major update to its sound design app for Windows and Mac. Version 1.3 of Soundweaver allows you to use VST plugins inside the app for even more audio manipulation.
SOUNDWEAVER is a standalone application that simplifies the process of crafting innovative sounds by utilizing your existing sound collection. Easily drag and drop any sound file or use the randomize feature to search your library and have SOUNDWEAVER create new and unique layers within your parameters. Use SOUNDWEAVER to create endless more assets from your existing sound library!
- Soundweaver automatically picks, slices, aligns and layers sounds.
- Search by keywords, folders or drag’n’drop.
- Pitch, offset, gain, shuffle and switch out individual sounds, groups or the whole project.
- New: Get even more creative and add your favorite VST-Plug-ins to tracks, groups or the master output.
- Each of the previous parameters can be randomized..
- Export: Drag’n’drop the project into your DAW.
- Export as: Individual layers, groups or mixdown.
- Export features: Generate variations using pitch, offset or random takes.
- Take snapshots and return to your favorite combinations, parameter settings and sounds at will.
Soundweaver is on sale at a 20% discount, priced 159 USD/EUR (ex. VAT) until April 11th, 2023.
More information: BOOM Library