BOSS has announced the Katana Cabinet 212, a new companion speaker cabinet for the Katana-Head guitar amplifier.
Optimized for the Katana-Head’s wide tonal range, the Katana Cabinet 212 delivers powerful tones for all genres of music, from blues, jazz, and country to the heaviest rock styles.
BOSS’s Katana amp series has received universal acclaim for its authentic tube tone and feel, versatile onboard effects, and exceptional value. The Katana-Head is the sole amplifier head in the lineup, offering 100 watts of power in a light and compact design. It also features a built-in five-inch monitor speaker for home practice, checking tones, and recording.
Ready for the stage, the Katana Cabinet 212 is a perfect match for performing with the Katana-Head. BOSS’s special design provides enhanced bass response and rugged durability while keeping the weight down for easy mobility. The ultra-rigid construction provides big bottom end and tight, punchy response, offering excellent performance for all types of guitar tones, from super-clean to ultra-heavy.
Equipped with two custom 12-inch speakers, the Katana Cabinet 212 handles up to 150 watts of power and can be used in a horizontal or vertical configuration. It also features a detachable back panel section, allowing users to go from a focused closed-back stack tone to the spacious open-back sound of a classic combo amp.
Katana Cabinet 212 features
- Specially designed companion speaker cabinet for the 100-watt Katana-Head amplifier.
- Delivers maximum tonal performance and rugged durability with reduced weight.
- Rigid construction for big bottom end and tight, punchy response.
- Two custom 12-inch speakers.
- Detachable back panel section for closed-back and open-back tones from one cab.
- Additional rubber feet for using in a vertical configuration.
- Maximum power capacity: 150 watts.
- Cabinet impedance: 8 ohms.