BOSS has announced the RC-1 Loop Station, a new entry-level model in the company’s acclaimed lineup of dedicated loop recording devices.
Battery-powered and affordable, the RC-1’s straightforward operation makes it easier than ever for guitarists, bassists, and other musicians to incorporate the fun of looping into their live performances and practice sessions.
For well over a decade, BOSS has led the industry in loop recording technology. Five current Loop Station products serve the needs of all types of musicians, and looping functions are integrated into many other BOSS products as well. Designed with guitarists and bassists in mind, the RC-1 sheds the more sophisticated features found in other Loop Stations, offering a streamlined approach that will appeal to both beginning players and advanced musicians who like to keep things simple.
Built to record loops and nothing else, the RC-1 is all about instant musical satisfaction and creative enjoyment. Housed in the famous, ultra-durable BOSS compact pedal case, the stripped-down RC-1 lets players experience the fun of spontaneous loop creation with no complicated controls or features to get in the way.
- Straightforward and easy to operate.
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play).
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life).
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately).
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time.
- Stereo inputs and outputs.
- Flexible external footswitch options.
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off.