Boulanger Labs has released csGrain, a audio tool for the iPad 2 and the new iPad.
Boulanger Labs presents csGrain – the first in a new line of innovative and imaginative Csound-based audio tools for the iPad.
csGrain is a real-time audio processing and recording tool that lets you create sounds and textures by transforming your voice, instrument, or iTunes library.
- Remix your iTunes library.
- Process, record and save audio.
- Manipulate audio with SyncGrain, a real-time granular synthesizer.
- Connect a MIDI controller and turn csGrain into a live performance tool.
- Create ever-evolving soundscapes with the Randomize Settings feature.
- Choose from ten built-in effects, including: pitch shift, ring mod, chorus, flanger, delay, reverb and more.
- Import/export your audio via Dropbox, AudioCopy, or Email.
csGrain for iPad is available to purchase for $9.99 USD.
More information: Boulanger Labs