Boz Digital Labs has announced the release of Sasquatch Kick Machine 2, an audio effect plugin that enables you to custom-tailor the sound of any kick drum, acoustic or electronic, with exhaustive creative possibilities.
Whether it’s subtle enhancement, massive room-shaking thump, or electronic musical mutation, Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want; no option overload, no hours wasted scrolling through Gigs of samples, and no arcane features you’ll never touch.
All processing by Sasquatch 2 is performed by analyzing incoming audio and applying filtering and synthesis to your existing kick drum. Thanks to Sasquatch 2’s advanced triggering algorithm, whether you’re playing up-tempo quarter or 64th-notes, it will process your kick drum flawlessly.
If you’ve been struggling to craft the kick drum tone you hear in your head, Sasquatch 2 can give you all that and more in a single, easy-to-use, and affordable plug-in.
Sasquatch Kick Machine 2 features
- Craft your kick drum from subtle enhancement to downright musical mutation.
- CPU-friendly with straightforward, easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Individually tweak and blend “Oomph” (body), “Click” (attack) and “Dry” sound.
- Easily create and customize “drops”.
- Fine-tuning controls offer a unique set of creative tools for Oomph, Click, and Dry parameters.
- Instantaneous triggering; no phase or flam issues.
- Selectable trigger modes.
- High-pass and low-pass filters with selectable sidechain modes.
- A/B comparison plus four levels of “lock” mode lets you experiment and return to original settings.
- Icon-based interface for easy visual identification.
Sasquatch Kick Machine 2 is on sale for the intro price of $29 USD for a limited time (regular $99 USD). The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX formats.
More information: Boz Digital Labs