Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.0 of MultitrackStudio for iPad, an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app for iPad.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is a streamlined, simplified version of MultitrackStudio. It’s even easier to use, even more straightforward and even more fun.
Think MultitrackStudio but leave out the computer problems and distractions… that’s MultitrackStudio for iPad!
Changes in MultitrackStudio for iPad v2.0
- Extension Pack (in-app purchase) is now called Pro Extension.
- Pro Extension: Songs can have either an extra Effect Return or up to 8 Groups.
- Pro Extension: Time stretching in track editors.
- Pro Extension: Tempo editor can process audio tracks.
- Pro Extension: Create new song using current as template.
- Pro Extension features Phase Inverter effect.
- Can now record multiple Audiobus sources simultaneously.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK.
- Improved transport cycling: Overview bar remembers cycle region after transport stopped, longtapping Play button starts cycling, transport menu features ‘Set Cycle Start’ and ‘Set Cycle End’ options.
- Editors: add and draw modes can be sticky (see ‘Sticky add/draw modes’ setting in Preferences pane).
- Editors: tweaked graphics to make it easier to see which mode an editor is in.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: step through presets by swiping vertically over the instrument box. Also works for SoundFont Player presets and the Pro Extension’s Convolutor effect impulse responses.
- Tempo editor shows mixed version of tracks in background.
- Matrix Sampler now displays the note to which the current cell responds.
- Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored pitch bend range setting.
- Fixed: Matrix Sampler’s Volume knob settings weren’t stored and recalled correctly.
- Several other fixes.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Bremmers Audio Design