Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.1 of MultitrackStudio for iPad, an audio/MIDI recording app.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is a streamlined, simplified version of MultitrackStudio. It’s even easier to use, even more straightforward and even more fun.
Think MultitrackStudio but leave out the computer problems and distractions… that’s MultitrackStudio for iPad!
Changes in MultitrackStudio for iPad v2.1
- Now includes 64-bits version (better performance).
- On 64-bit iPads the Guitar Amp effect uses 4x oversampling instead of 2x (better sound).
- Semi-transparent ‘Rewind’ / ‘To last start’ hints appear on touching transport counter box.
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard is a bit smaller (except for Guitar and Drums layouts).
- Height of full-size tracks is now automatically adjusted when MIDI keyboard appears or hides again.
- Audiobus now works with 32-bits values instead of 16-bits.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.6 SDK.
- Some graphics and user interface improvements.
- Punch-in recording: transport now automatically starts at least one bar before punch-in point (2 seconds if editor timescale isn’t set to bars).
- Improved MIDI recording compatibility (recording MIDI data from certain apps didn’t work).
- Fixed: error message could appear after purchasing Pro Extension.
- Fixed: issue with sending volume controllers (#7) to External MIDI Instruments.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: MultitrackStudio