Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.4 of MultitrackStudio for iPad, an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app.
It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It’s easy to use yet powerful.
Changes in MultitrackStudio for iPad v2.4
- Improved graphics and layout.
- Audio Unit icon now appears in the effect/instrument slot (iOS 9).
- Onscreen keyboard: all layouts (except Guitar) are a bit lower so they fit below an Audio Unit instrument.
- Onscreen keyboard: the volume slider can now be assigned to any controller (including pitch bend and note velocity).
- Onscreen keyboard: the Drum layout pads sound a bit louder in the top-right corner, allowing for more expression. The Bass, Snare and Side pads sound a bit louder in the top-left corner because they are typically played using the left hand.
- MIDI controller/automation editors: VIEW button has been removed, you can now tap the name (on the left) instead.
- CPU Usage indicator now shows total CPU usage rather than just MultitrackStudio, so Audio Units and IAA apps etc. are included too.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Bremmers Audio Design