Bremmers Audio Design has released version 6.21 of MultitrackStudio, a multitrack recording software for Windows.
MultitrackStudio is a virtual multitrack studio. You can record and play audio and MIDI tracks, edit them, and mixdown to stereo.
Changes in MultitrackStudio v6.21
- MP3 encoding: a “lame_enc.dll” file in the “Program Files\MtStudio” folder can now be used for MP3 encoding. This feature was added because ACM codecs may not work properly in 64 bit Windows.
- Fixed: Some small fonts looked bad with Windows DPI settings between 96 and 112.
- Fixed: Song files (.hdr) had issues with some Asian Windows versions.
- Fixed: Audio/MIDI devices settings couldn’t be saved on a (very) small number of computers.
- Fixed: Chord and Lyrics windows: the Keybrd button was present even if not in touchscreen mode.
- Fixed: Clicking overlapping markers has been improved.
MultitrackStudio for Windows is available to purchase for $69 USD (Professional) / $119 USD (Pro Plus). A free Lite version is available to download.
More information: MultitrackStudio