CableGuys Curve is a free VST wavetable synthesizer. Programmed by Jakob Rang, GUI design by Kiritan Flux (http://www.kiritanflux.de). Curve uses FFT routines by Laurent de Soras (http://ldesoras.free.fr).
Version 0.3b Improvements
- Added a master volume control.
- You can now load and store preset banks with up to 32 presets.
- Curve has some default presets.
- The down arrows on the main part of the GUI show the drop down menus.
- GUI fine-tuning.
- Curve could crash when drawing lots of wavetable points. Fixed.
- The “about” click-on area was too big.
More info and downloads available at the CableGuys website.