Cableguys has announced the release of FilterShaper 2, an innovative VST plug-in that allows you to create complex volume, pan and filter modulations with ease.
Version two includes a wealth of new features and user-requested improvements, including parallel filter routing, and a user-friendly interface that integrates a simple, classic theme into a practical design. These additions allow you to manipulate and transform your audio like never before, giving you near-limitless creative possibilities.
Changes in FilterShaper 2
- Now available for both PC and Mac
- Unique Parallel Routing: Added parallel routing option for FilterShaper’s two filters.
- Filter Panning and Volume Control: Individual controls for both panning and volume in parallel mode for each filter.
- Free-running LFOs: Set the speed of the LFO loop length in hertz or rhythmic units, independent of the host tempo.
- Modulation of Master Pan Control: The new master control can be modulated, just as all the other controls. This powerful feature can add some interesting movement to your sounds.
- Improved User Interface: Clean and uncluttered user-friendly design with a refined waveform editing area. All the controls are available within one single window.
FilterShaper 2 is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for PC and Mac, priced at 49 EUR / $69 USD.
More information: Cableguys