Cableguys has announced an update to its ShaperBox 2 Bundle of five powerful effects: TimeShaper 2, VolumeShaper 6, FilterShaper Core 2, PanShaper 3, and WidthShaper 2.
Version 2.0.1 brings new features and fixes to all five Shapers, including the #1 user-requested feature: interface resizing.
Ranging up to 200%, this gives enhanced usability on high-res monitors, plus plenty more space to flex your LFO wave editing skills! You can also shrink the interface down to a compact 75%, for those who like to conserve screen real estate.
Changes in ShaperBox 2.0.1
- New: Resizable interface. Select from 75% up to 200% in main menu (next to ShaperBox 2 logo).
- New: Draggable parameters in FilterShaper Core 2. Drag on the Cutoff or Resonance tile to shift the entire LFO wave up/down.
- New: Draggable Mid band. Drag anywhere inside the Mid band to set High/Low Split frequencies as one. Double-click to reset to single-band setup.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, audible clicks could occur at the end of the LFO wave when using “MIDI Trigger > On (1-Shot) ” mode.
- Fixed: Software is now signed for macOS Catalina, allowing installation by double-clicking the .pkg file.
- Fixed: Various minor issues.
The update is free to existing users.
More information: ShaperBox 2