Cakewalk has updated Project5 to v2.5.1.
Project5 is an entry-level software synthesizer workstation (starting at $99 USD) featuring quality instruments and effects; powerful recording, looping, sequencing, and arranging and dynamic creation tools.
Updated in v2.5.1
- Tempo overwrite control
- Default pattern type is now retained when creating new patterns
- Improved DirectSound / MME driver support
- Control surfaces can now navigate to multiple outputs
- Improved control surface support for recording
- Drivers can now be shared with other applications
- Busable pattern preview
- Added Always Suspend on Stop VSTi Plug-in Option (for synths that don’t respond to note off messages)
The update can be downloaded from the support page.
Visit Project5 for more information.