Cakewalk has released version 1.3 of Z3TA+ iOS, a synthesizer app for iPad.
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. And now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+2 on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, modulatable waveshaping, dual mode filters, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative synth for making music anywhere, anytime.
Changes in Z3TA+ iOS v1.3
- Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X.
- Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing.
- Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email.
- Capability to search presets.
- Capability to create preset “favorites”.
- Scala tuning support.
- Copy / Paste Functionality for individual Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Low Frequency Oscillators, and Delay Effects.
- “Please Rate This App” Button in Options Menu.
Z3TA+ iOS is available for purchase for $19.99 USD. The update is free for current Z3TA+ iOS owners.
More information: Cakewalk