Kontakt Hub has released Volt II by Castle Instruments, the follow up to the popular Volt I sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Volt II is packed with deeply sampled and highly playable sounds including hard hitting and gritty bass sounds, ethereal pads and strings, arpeggios, distorted other-world textures, alien atmospherics and dreamy uplifting chordal synths.
Volt II uses our Volt Meter controller which allows for multiple dial manipulations on the interface with just one dial movement. Essentially the Volt Meter is an advanced Macro. Assign your modwheel to the Volt Meter automate the parameters on the fly.
Volt II is perfect for all kinds of electronic music from ambient, abstract electronica to Techno and is also great for writing breakdowns for your next electronic masterpiece.
Comes with over 130 snapshots preset and we also included a collection of MULTI’s.
Volt II features
- 792 samples (NCW format), 2.33GB on disk.
- 130 Snapshots.
- 22 Multis.
- ‘Volt Control’ macro system.
- Dual layer architecture for blending two sources together.
- 40 different filter types to choose from.
- 58 sound sources per layer.
- Individual ADSR for vol, filter and resonance.
- Filter LFO depth, speed and sync controls with 5 LFO shapes.
- Convolution reverb with 10 unique impulse responses.
- Effects Include: Chorus, phaser, flanger, bit crush, delay and distortion.
- Arpeggiator with 16 pattern modes to select.
- Intelligently randomize all settings and generate new patches instantly.
Volt II is on sale for £16 GBP through February 28th, 2019 (regular £32 GBP). Requires Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher, full version.
More information: Kontakt Hub