Centipeak has released Drum Experience, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
Drum Experience is a drum sampler constructed to offer all possibilities to create, to process and change drum sounds in dramatic ways with sustained professional sound quality. We want to give the user the same results as if they had access to the equipment and rooms of a high-end drum studio.
We are constantly working on expanding our library of presets made by users and invited drum engineers because we realize that tweaking every detail is not for everyone. The presets give you access to the same mixer setups and sounds as the professionals.
Drum Experience ships with one of three fantastic drumkits (Glam Rock, Maple Studio, Matte Modin Drums), with the other two available as add-ons, and for the future we have many new exciting drumkit releases planned.
Drum Experience features
- 127 velocity layers.
- Up to 16 microphones/drum.
- 64-bit (or 32-bit).
- Supersize drumkits.
- Minuscule loading times.
- Totally fluid routing system.
- New sample selection & processing algorithm.
- State-of-the-art insert effects.
- Advanced pitch & envelope.
- Large scale automation (50000+ paramters, VST-version only).
- 30 drums simultaneously.
- 32 buses (up to 160 concurrent effects).
- Intelligent physical absorption.
- Stick-to-reality mode.
- Multithreaded glitch-free loading.
- Super cpu-efficient.
- MIDI-mapping with MIDI-learn & presets.
- Volume/velocity curves.
- Window-based UI.
The Drum Experience (including one drumkit expansion) for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $359 USD. The expansion kits are $79 USD each.
Visit Centipeak for more information.