Cerberus Audio has updated the Volt Precision Fader effect plugin to version 1.1.2.
Volt Precision Fader affords increased control over gain staging, remarkably smooth fades and transitions, and an ergomonic user interface.
Changes in Volt v1.1.2
- New Features:
- Right-clicking on the Shuttle knob opens the text box for dB value.
- “Shuttle/Transition Mode” indicator text is suppressed while gain is changing.
- Changes and Fixes:
- Transition Speed text box works correctly when accessed from the numeric display or bar graph display.
- dB Value text box reads correctly when accessed after double-clicking on the Shuttle Knob.
- Undo buffer is written for Shuttle Knob double-click.
- Clicking near the edges of the Transition Speed Bar Graph could incorrectly expose the voltage digits for editing upon returning to Shuttle Mode.
The Volt Precision Fader for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs $18 USD.