Cescato Musiktechnologie has announced Trans Computer Maschine II, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer. Modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
Changes in Trans Computer Maschine II
- Added ‘Drift’ control for subtle analogue detuning adjustment.
- Added ‘Noise Colour’ modulation from multiple sources.
- Added routing to use ‘S/H Mixer’ as OSC3 ‘Minimoog modulator’.
- Extended Envelopes ‘Attack’ range to 200µs.
- Fixed/added Oscillators self-modulation via ‘S/H Mixer’.
- Improved Amplifier featuring light distortion with clipping indicator.
- Remodelled Low Pass Filter feat. 3 modes with resonance ‘Bass Recover’.
- Remodelled Oscillators feat. accurate upper harmonics and isolated phase.
- Remodelled Ring Modulator featuring true Odyssey behaviour.
The plug-in is available to download as freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: Trans Computer Maschine II