Cescato Musiktechnologie has released version 1.30 of the free Trans Computer Maschine synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Trans Computer Maschine is a Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
Changes in TCM v1.30
- Added ‘Envelopes’ gate input indicators.
- Added ‘Filter Cutoff Link’ switch for band-pass use.
- Added ‘Filter’ modulation indicators.
- Added ‘inverted Seq Cnt’ modulation sources.
- Added labels to Sequencer ‘Skip’ buttons.
- Added middle position ‘Preset’ for Sequencer interval row.
- Added ‘MIDI Ch. Router’. input indicators.
- Added mixer ‘Oscillators Waveform’ selection from GUI images.
- Improved Sequencer transport section featuring status display.
The Trans Computer Maschine for Windows (VST) is a free download.
More information: Cescato Musiktechnologie