Channel Robot has announced the release of FreeForm, a free rompler instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring version 2 of Channel Robot’s Formula engine.
Included in FreeForm Volume 1 are 40 individual Kontakt instruments covering a diverse range of usable sounds in over 1GB of uncompressed material.
- Dual Voices – Standard and Formant based.
- Separate Voice tuning – in semi-tone increments. (New Feature)
- Separate Voice Gain Stages. (New Feature)
- Individual Pan, and Glide controls.
- 4 separate send effect controls for each voice.
- Each voice has independent:
- Low pass filter. (New Feature)
- Filter LFO. (New Feature)
- AHDSR Filter envelope. (New Feature)
- Volume attack and release settings. (New Feature)
- Vibrato LFO.
- Tremelo LFO.
- The Formant Voice also has:
- Formant control.
- Formant Speed control.
- Formant smoothing control.
- All instruments additionally feature:
- Note unison (up to 4 separate voices per note including spread and fade times)
- Trance Gate – including tempo, number of steps, and gate retriggering.
- Extensive modulation system, with nearly all controls modulatable with tempo-syncing, one-shot, retriggering and controlled randomisation (New Feature).
- Extensive ChannelRobot Effects controls. Each voice has 4 independent effects slots with selection from over 20 effects in each slot, plus 4 send effects slots with 5 FX options in each.
FreeForm for Kontakt 5.5 (full version) is available to members of the Channel Robot site (membership is free).
More information: Channel Robot