Cinematic Tension has released Jungle Flute FX, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
If your next scoring assignment takes your music into a jungle to rescue POWs, slaughter aliens, make a difficult shot from a mile away, or track down terrorists… you also need JUNGLE FLUTE FX in your arsenal of samples.
For this sample set, I found a very nice custom Moseno Flute, which is a South American Bamboo Flute sampled, and as usual mangled a few of the recorded samples to make this simple flute instrument a fully realized playable tension suite.
Jungle Flute FX features
- 10 Kontakt patches in total.
- 1 phrase patch with 12 Phrases.
- 1 Trill Patch with 3 Pitched Trill Phrases.
- 2 Shorts patches, chromatically presented, one with 3 Velocity Layers.
- 4 Pads… think ambient material from Gary Changs SNIPER score.
- 1 Marcato patch which is chromatically presented which makes it a very nice lyrical instrument.
- Controllable reverb. A reverb On / Off button is right on the GUI (starts in the ON position).
- Mod wheel controls the attack (as well as a knob on the GUI to get even more dynamic control.
Jungle Flute FX is available to purchase for $12 USD.
Visit Cinematic Tension for more information.