Cinematique Instruments has released version 1.5 of Ensemblia, a modern chamber orchestra library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
ENSEMBLIA is the sound of a modern chamber orchestra that lets you easily write organic and truly natural music. A selected range of classical instruments combined with a fine mix of unique sounds are ready for your cinematic suspense, drama and comedy or even to give a special spice to your pop and R’n’B tracks.
Changes in Ensemblia v1.5
- The Sound – It is overall brighter and more natural.
- 6 New Instruments – Ensemblia 1.5 has now 17 instruments: a new double bass, bowed guitars, a tuba, a bass trombone (long), a magnus organ, a sawtooth synth and a EK-470 mkII electric piano.
- 33 Presets More – Ensemblia 1.5 has now 83 presets.
- Improved Interface – The master section has now a freely adjustable humanize knob and a 3 band parametric master EQ. The presets are split into categories and are arranged much clearer.
- Free Assignable Slots – Ensemblia is now equipped with freely assignable slots. Simply select what you want to use from the new instrument view.
- Separate Outs – Just assign each instrument to a separate out and create your individual mix inside your DAW.
- Tempo – Ensemblia 1.5 now provides 2 new swing/ shuffle modes.
- Improved Engine – Generally improvement of the arranger script which allows you now to play the arranger more fluently in „synced“ mode.
Ensemblia is available for purchase for 219 EUR. Requires Kontakt 4 or higher, full version.
More information: Cinematique Instruments