Cinetools has launched Otherworld, a sample library featuring over 750 cutting-edge cinematic sound effects with dark sci-fi and mystery aesthetic. The pack covers a wide range of trailer type sfx and futuristic scoring elements.
Otherworld comes with +5GB of high quality 24bit 96kHz .wav audio content, which has been sourced from an assortment of boutique hardware devices, synthesizer modules and hybrid soft synths. Also a diverse selection of foley sound sources and field recordings were utilized, ranging from simple kitchen tools to found metallic percussion and industrial machines to ensure the perfect array of raw SFX material. These sounds were then skillfully layered and processed in the studio using literally hundreds of different manipulation tools and an eclectic variety of specialized software with unconventional production techniques.
This sample library brings you production-ready elements as: huge cinematic hits to giant impacts, tension-builder rises to dynamic wooshes, futuristic transitions to weird morphing layers, otherworldy soundscapes to obscure textures, creepy noises to fairytale pads, dramatic sequences to ominous fxs, ethereal ambiences to obscure drones, heavy drastic lines to disturbing stingers, interstellar frequencies to mesmerising melodies – that are made exclusively to provide cinematic lovers a truly diverse sonic palette for creating high definition cinematic beds for any dark science fiction, mystery and fantasy scene or project also be well suited in many other situations where film standard sound is required. You can use these sound FX as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas.
- Over 5GB of raw content, 24 Bit/96kHz high quality.
- 165 Atmospheres & Backgrounds: 34 Ethereal Ambiences, 32 Fantasy Pads, 23 Interstellar Frequencies, 25 Mysterical Textures, 26 Obscure Drones, 25 Space Noises.
- 115 Disturbing Fx: 30 Dark & Ominous Fx, 60 Heavy & Drastic Lines and 25 Stingers, 110 Epic Hits.
- 40 Melodics: 23 Dramatic Sequences, 17 Lost Melodies.
- 104 Raw Sources: 46 Foley & Field Recordings, 58 Sources & Layers.
- 183 Transitions: 40 Malfunctions & Repetitions, 52 Morphing Waves, 23 Risers & Sweeps, 32 SciFiPassBys, 36 Whooshes & Swishes.
- 100% original & royalty-free.
Otherworld is available for purchase for £54.95 GBP. The [pack is also available from Splice Sounds.