VST Buzz has launched a sale on The Circle Series: Hi-Hat (Pro Version), a hi-hat loops collection for Native Instruments Kontakt by SyrinxSamples.
What is the main element of a drum kit in a time when music today is made using sampled instruments? A Hi-Hat! And it’s the only thing that you can’t get many samples of!
With “The Circle Series: Hi-Hat (Pro Version)”, you’ll get a large pack of hi-hat loops performed by the great drummer Ruslan Gadzhimuradov, sampled using top-quality recording gear.
You can mix these samples however you want. Each of the loops was recorded in narrow bpm increments, allowing you to easily fit them into your mix.
The Circle Series: Hi-Hat features
- 19.7GB of content.
- An intuitive interface with easy to understand controls.
- 3 different hi-hats: 13” and 14” dark hi-hats and a 14” bright hi-hat.
- Over 2300 Loops!.
- Recorded using top quality microphones.
- Multiple BPMs: All hi-hats were recorded starting at 50 bpm, going up to 150 bpm by 4 bpm increments.
- Organic patterns based on 4th, 8th, 16th and 32nd note counts.
- 8-bar loops to give you more possibilities to construct your music.
- Performed by the great drummer Ruslan Gadzhimuradov.
Available for the full version of Kontakt 6.1.1 or higher, the sample library is priced only 17 EUR instead of 70 EUR until February 10th, 2022.
More information: VST Buzz