Waves Audio has announced the release of the CLA MixHub, a new audio effect plugin that captures the smooth console workflow and rich analog sound of legendary mixer Chris Lord-Alge.
The channel strips of CLA MixHub are meticulously modeled from the ground up with the latest technology, directly from Grammy-winning mix legend Chris Lord-Alge’s personal console.
Mix up to 64 tracks – all from the same plugin window – using channel strips modeled from CLA’s personal console. Mix musically, within the context of a song, as swiftly and effortlessly as your ideas come.
Plugins normally work on only one channel at a time. CLA MixHub is the first plugin to work in buckets – groupings of up to 8 channels, in up to 8 buckets in total. In other words, you can mix up to 64 channels from one CLA MixHub plugin window. By mixing tracks side by side in the MixHub’s buckets, you’ll gain a mixing perspective that lets you immediately hear how one track’s processing affects others within a song.
CLA MixHub features
- Mix with the console workflow and rich analog console sound of legendary mixer Chris Lord-Alge.
- Meticulous hardware modelling of Chris’s console with added functionality.
- Mix swiftly and efficiently with a clear perspective.
- Control up to 64 channels from a single plugin window: Build up to 8 ‘buckets,’ each containing 8 channels from across your mix session.
- Flip anytime between bucket view and single-channel view.
- Insert slot: Load an extra Waves plugin within each CLA MixHub channel strip.
- Re-order your processing chain within the plugin.
- Flexible dynamics sidechaining.
- Includes Chris Lord-Alge’s personal presets.
The plugin is on sale for the intro price of $69 USD for a limited time (regular $199 USD). The CLA MixHub plugin is included in the Waves Mercury, SD7 Pro Show and Pro Show bundles.
More information: Waves Audio