CodeFN42 has released NoteMapper, a free plug-in that allows you to map MIDI notes to other notes.
Each incoming note can be mapped to up to three notes, even on different MIDI channels. This allows you to, for example, let one specific note trigger drum sounds in up to three different drum samplers.
In addition, you can scale the note velocity, apply randomization to the velocity scaling, and set a note probability for each individual note.
- Remap MIDI notes.
- Each note can be mapped to up to three notes.
- Can remap notes between all 16 MIDI channels.
- Filter out unwanted notes.
- Automatic melodic scale assignment.
- Adjust the incoming velocity by a specified percent.
- Randomize the velocity scaling.
- Set a note probability.
NoteMapper is available to download for Windows (VST).
More information: CodeFN42 / NoteMapper