Denise has launched its new audio plugin God Mode, introducing a new push-pull technology that gives you full control over what frequencies to saturate and distort.
God Mode features a node EQ graph and linear phase filters that allow for unlimited options to shape the coloration of your sound.
The God Mode makes use of a push-pull technology inspired by the legendary analogue Pultec EQ, a passive tube eq from the 50s, widely used in the 70s/80s for both broadcasting and mixing.
The Pultec EQ would ‘push’ the gain for a certain frequency range into its tube circuit, and would then ‘pull’ it back again, to smooth out the frequency response. This creates a sound close to the original but with a nice warmth added to the boosted frequency ranges. God Mode introduces a modern version of this technique.
God Mode features
- Super easy to use Graph.
- Unique Push & Pull technology.
- Tape Analog VM™ algorithm on steroids also featured in denise’ Bad Tape plugin.
- Linear Phase Filters: Pristine sound quality and in-phase dry/wet mixing.
- Individual dry/wet panning.
- Live recording Mode.
- Create rhythmical drive with the ‘side-tape’ side chain.
- Subtle to extreme use on single track instruments, busses & mastering.
Available in 64-bit VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, God Mode is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $39 USD until July 1st, 2020 (regular $70 USD).
More information: Denise