ConcreteFX has released version 2.5 of Kubik, a wavetable sequencer synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It can create a vast array of sophisticated moving sounds by changing the waveforms played by the synthesizer over time, similar to those from the Waldorf MicroWave and PPG.
Changes in Kubik v2.5
- Mac Universal Binary AU & VST versions.
- totally redesigned graphics.
- improved CPU usage (up to 30-40% less on some presets).
- up to 8x over-sampling.
- much improved bank management system, including preset searching.
- x/y modulation and path recording.
- over 100 new presets, and updated manual.
- lots of bug fixes and general improvements.
Kubik is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $75 USD / 55 EUR / £45 GBP (plus VAT).
Visit ConcreteFX for more information.