John Howes of Cong Burn has released an update to Strokes, an all-in-one sequencer workstation that generates rhythms and modulation to bring new life to your plugins, hardware and DAW.
Previously available as a Max for Live device, Strokes v3.3 is now available as a MIDI plugin in VST3/AU format for use in any DAW.
Strokes features 7 interconnected modules that interact with one another in real time:
- Grids: 4 x channels of euclidean or step (XOX/TR) rhythm generators.
- Logic: 4 x channels of algorithmic rhythm generators.
- Matrix: 8 x synchronized per step/stroke parameter modulation sequencers.
- Weights: 4 x envelope followers.
- Shares: 4 x probability processors using markov chain pattern analysis.
- Notes: 7 x pitch presets for sequencing chords, melodies and kit changes.
- Patterns: 5 x device wide snapshots / presets.
Available for Windows and Mac, the plugin allows you to create entire arrangements with endless variety and complex interactions between devices inside any DAW environment that supports VST3 or AU.
Strokes v3.3 is priced £35 GBP.
More information: Cong Burn