Create Digital Music has announced the MeeBlip SE, an updated version of the hackable digital synthesizer in collaboration with Reflex Audio.
Today, at last, we’re building and shipping MeeBlip SE. Whatever the “SE” stands for – seconda edizione, or a meaning of your own choosing – the MeeBlip SE is the original MeeBlip, but better.
Building on the first version of our open source synthesizer, we’ve worked with feedback from users to make the MeeBlip more usable and more sonically versatile.
Changes in Meeblip SE
- A more intuitive, playable control layout.
- Patch storage, save and recall up to 16 patches.
- Variable pulse width to adjust the timbre of the first oscillator.
A “pwm sweep” switch enables automated PWM envelope.
- Anti-aliasing option for more pristine anti-aliased waveforms (or turn it off for other timbral effects).
- Controllable MIDI parameters for all switches and knobs.
Use a tracker or sequencer to program detailed MeeBlip sounds.
The Meeblip SE is available to purchase for the introductory price of $139.95 USD (Quick Build kit) / $119.95 USD (Build Everything kit). Regular prices $149.95 / $129.95 USD.
More information: Meeblip