Image-Line has announced the release of FL Studio 20.7, the latest version of its music production software for Windows and Mac.
Dominate YouTube, Instagram and Facebook with the new Visualizer, enjoy more freedom with unlocked Piano roll note colors and get set for unlimited controller support via MIDI Scripting. Plus lots more enhancements for your favorite DAW, described below. All because we love your Lifetime Free Updates. Stay home and get creative with FL Studio.
FL Studio 20.7 features
- Create music videos – The Visualizer allows users to select from a large menu of amazing YouTube, Instagram and Facebook ready video templates, click-and-drag to move text & other layers directly while in video preview. Integrated pexels.com image and video content. Supports 16:9 (2, 4, 8K), 9:16 (vertical), 1:1 (square) and custom video aspect ratios. Further, VJs can trigger live video clips and control DMX devices including lights, lasers, smoke machines, strobes and more.
- More MIDI Controllers – MIDI scripts allow you and hardware manufacturers to take deep control over FL Studio from any MIDI controller, or to remap any existing controller to suit your needs.
- Note envelopes – VFX Envelope allows you to continuously modify note properties of native plugins inc. Velocity, Pitch and Pan, plus Mod X and Mod Y per note when plugins are hosted in Patcher.
- Improved color management – Customizable Piano roll note colors including an improved Color Selector throughout FL Studio.
- General MIDI files – You can now choose the FLEX General MIDI Library to open and play General MIDI files (GM).
- Audio time-warping – The Newtime audio editor has new Edit Menu options, Transient and Tempo to select the beat detection method for faster time warping of audio.
- Distortion – Distructor has new Mono and Wide modes added to the Chorus module.
- FL Studio Mobile – Updated to include Cloud Backup for easier file sharing with your mobile devices.
- Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) – Now applies to Automation.
- FLEX – Previous and next preset selection is possible via supported MIDI controllers that can switch between presets.
- Advanced Fill Tool – Channels will automatically loop to fill the remaining space when the selected sequence length is shorter than the current pattern.
- Default template – Changed to ‘Basic 808 with limiter’.
- Reduced start time – The fastest opening DAW just got a little faster, because we care!
Image-Line has also launched a Visualizer Contest in which you can win IL VCash by creating a YouTube video with the ZGameEditor Visualizer.
On Monday May 25th, Image-Line will select 5 winners who will each receive $1000 USD in IL VCash which can be used in the Image-Line Shop.
More information: Image-Line