CrispyAudio has announced the release of CrispyTuner, a fully featured vocal tuning suite that is designed to let you achieve industry-standard vocal tuning effects in no time.
Ever since its invention in the late 1990s, vocal tuning has played an integral role in music production. Its usage has become so wide-spread that these days, a vocal tuning plugin can’t be missed in any musician’s repertoire.
The CrispyTuner provides an intuitive and affordable way to apply vocal tuning to your tracks – no matter if you’re a professional musician or a hobbyist who’s just starting out. It allows anybody to set up industry-standard vocal tuning in no time, even without any prior knowledge in the area.
The plugin features a powerful live mode, which allows you to hear yourself with the effect applied while recording a song or rocking the stage.
You can try CrispyTuner with a free 7-day trial version, and the website also features an interactive online demo.
- Automatic vocal tuning on a professional level – for both subtle and transparent pitch correction and extreme effects.
- Live mode without latency, you can hear yourself tuned during recording and on stage.
- Designed to be especially beginner-friendly (simple mode), while having all the features of comparable software (advanced and graphical mode).
- Powerful graphical mode for precise editing of the pitch curve.
- Additional creative effects like formant shifting and scale transposing.
- Included ScaleFinder plugin to automatically detect a song’s key.
The plugin is available in VST3 and AU formats for Windows and macOS (AAX support is coming). Regularly $69.99 USD, you can purchase CrispyTuner for the intro price of $49.99 USD until July 17th, 2020.
Rekkerd readers get an additional 10% discount with coupon code REKKERD10 at the checkout!
More information: CrispyTuner