Crypto Cipher has released Tabla Loops, a new sample loop library in Kontakt, REX and WAV formats.
Whole concept of library was to record the “articulations in action” instead of recording fixed rhythm patterns, which is more expressive and inspiring than the same rhythms played at different speeds. This Library includes more than 1100 Performance samples ranging from “very short phrases” to “very long phrases” upto 37 sec long.
“Jagannath Singh” can hit 100′s of strokes within few seconds and to push the capability of performance we marked each transient stroke so that we can speed up the samples with more control.
Table Loops features
- Articulation based tabla phrase library.
- 1130+ phrases ranging from single shots to 37 seconds long phrases.
- Phrases recorded at 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 128, 130, 140 BPM.
- Custom script for Kontakt.
- Special effects includes – Transient Control, Heat, Doubler and Global Tune.
- Microtuning for each individual sample.
- 7 custom impulse response reverbs.
- Kontakt Instruments (Wav/REX), REX loops, WAV loops.
- 44.1 kHz/ 24-bit format.
The library is available for the introductory price of $39 USD until October 30th, 2014 (regular $49 USD). The Kontakt format requires Kontakt 5.3 or higher, full retail version.