Crysonic has announced the release of SINDO V3, a stereo image expander (widener) / narrowing audio plug-in processor for Windows and Mac.
SINDO V3 offers a uniquely powerful stereo toolkit for digital editing, mastering and tracking for all stereo audio material. SINDO V3 allows to dramatically broaden and ‘sweeten’ the spaciousness of the stereo image whilst retaining mono compatibility and not affecting the tonal character of the original sound. The Global and individually adjustable frequency ‘Rotations’ can be used to Pan the center stereo image without altering the mix level balance.
SINDO V3 features
- New: First Stereo Width Compression Ability
- New: First Of It’S Kind Stereo Field Dynamics
- New: Stereo Correlation Compression LCD
- New: Low Frequency Adjustment With Preview
- Zero Latency
- Everything can be automated
- Greatly Improved Audio Quality!
- Cross-Over Selection and Adjustment to bias Stereo Separation
- Targetable Rotations Per Frequency Range Without Altering Mix Level balance
- True Global ‘Pan’ Without Altering Mix Level balance
- Phase-compensated ‘ Shufflers ‘ for Low and Hi Stereo enhacement
- Three Modes of operation to suit all Audio material
- Individual Hi and Low Gain trim adjustments
- Double click to set each control to default value!
- Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
- Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
- Hybrid M / S Stereo image expander and narrower
- Extremely Transparent while retaining Mono-Compatibility
- Minimum ‘ Phasiness’
- Retaining the tonal character of original audio
- Full automation for all parameters via the host
- Custom and user presets
- Very Low CPU usage
- 64-bit internal precision
- Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
- Mastering, Mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
SINDO V3 for PC and Mac (AU/VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $79.95 USD until 18 December, 2009 (regular $129 USD). All previous Crysonic customer are eligible to upgrade for $31.95 USD.
More information: Crysonic