Crysonic has announced the release of Spectralive NXT V3, the thrid generation of the spectral audio vitality and enhancement processor.
The SPECTRALIVE process is Crysonics proprietary approach for imparting Vitality and warmth to all audio material without inducing audio artifacts. Adding for the first time native Mac OS X support and many new features and improvements together with a brand new gorgeous GUI and at the same time keeping the CPU utilization to an absolute minimum by utilizing highly efficient assembly DSP code while every new feature is enabled. Utilizing a completely new engine Spectralive NXT V3 is a completely re-coded new product with everything using 64-bit internal precision designed for high end professional use.
Some new features amongst many others include an 11 Band Look-ahead ‘Soft Peak limiter / EQ / Maximizer’ with intelligent clip warning assistant. Final Master Clipping prevention also ensures audio does not distort and this can be switched on or off. The New multi-band effects Mix Palette section which provides an almost infinite combination of algorithms and processes to enable better targeting the source audio.
Another important and welcome addition is Spectralive NXT V3 can now be used with Mono sources with exceptional and outstanding results ! Convert any Mono audio source such as guitars, vocals, bass to stereo with a combination of three choices (MTS1, MTS2, ATMOSPHERICS) in any combination or all at once before applying the Spectralive effect. The all new ATMOSPHERICS section can be used as an additional enhancement process which can be applied to either stereo or mono signals on top of the Spectralive effect to further impart balance, clarity, definition and stereo coherence.
Spectralive NXT V3 features
- Native PC and Mac Compatibility (Mac OS Universal Binary AU,VST and PC VST Native).
- The third generation Audio Plug-in to utilize the spectral-vitality process.
- Completely re-coded new product with a gorgeous new GUI.
- Now with 64 Algorithms and Processor Combinations.
- 11- Band Look-Ahead smooth Peak limiter /EQ /Maximizer.
- Intelligent Clip warning Assistant LED’s.
- Automatic Look-ahead Final Master Clipping Prevention.
- Multi-Band Effect Mix Palette providing an insane number of combinations.
- NOW can be used with Mono Audio signals.
- Three methods to convert mono to stereo.
- All new ATMOSPHERICS Enhancement process can be used on Stereo or mono signals.
- Real-Time smooth FFT Spectrum Analysis.
- Hi-Resolution Spectrogram.
- Single VITALITY Dial for global tweak.
- A-B Comparison of chosen effect.
- Increase Stereo coherencel.
- Sonically Correct mastering.
- Audio Frequency targeting.
- Intelligent Phase control.
- Highly optimized custom DSP code.
- Greatly Improved Audio Quality!.
- Double click to set each control to default value!.
- Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment.
- Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface.
- Full automation for every parameter via the host.
- custom and user presets.
- Very Low CPU usage.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
- The Spectralive™ process is a novel and proprietary approach for imparting Vitality and warmth to all your audio material.
- Master, Mix, Track your music on an even playing field regardless of your monitor speakers setup or quality.
- For Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Virtual Instruments and Live.
Spectralive NXT V3 is available for the introductory price of $99 USD until the 28 September, 2009 (RRP $144 USD). All previous Crysonic customer are eligible to purchase/upgrade for $32 USD until 28 September, after which the upgrade will be $59.95 USD.
More information: Crysonic