Spektro Audio has released version 2.7 of its CV Toolkit software to control, modulate and sequencer synthesizers with control voltage (CV).
The update includes a new Buffer module, support for the Expert Sleeper ES-5 module, Hz/V calibration, new Layouts features and many other bug fixes and improvements.
Buffer is a new free module included in the Factory pack that can record and play back audio or CV signals. The module offers 3 different record (transport, manual, or Gate Bus) and play back (One-Shot, Loop, or Control CV) modes, variable playback rate, as well as the ability to import and export audio samples. You can use the Buffer module to record and manipulate CV modulation signals, play back audio samples and record loops and samples coming from your modular synth.
Changes in CV Toolkit 2.7
- New Buffer module.
- Support for the Expert Sleepers ES-5 module.
- New Layouts import / export features.
- New Settings save / recall method.
- 3 new Themes: Frozen, Flashy and Cinema.
- Added support for HZ/V calibration in the Notes module.
- Added a new Phase parameter to the LFO module.
- Added a new Output Range parameter to the Sequencer module.
- The Notes Module can now output a steady gate signal to a selected Gate Bus channel during calibration.
- Fixed bug that’d prevent Gate Bus Channel #4 from working correctly.
- Updated Ableton Link support.
- Improved default Layout.
- Many other improvements and bug-fixes.
CV Toolkit 2 Standalone is available for Windows and Mac, priced at $19.99 USD. Requires a DC-Coupled Audio Interface or compatible Expert Sleepers Module.
In celebration of the update, Spektro Audio is offering a 20% discount for any of its products (including the Mod7 pack and the Fragments synthesizer) until August 9th, 2017. Use coupon code CVTK27 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.