CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx, a free software sampler plugin for Windows.
TX16Wx is a FREE, multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler instrument plugin, modelled after professional hardware samplers from the 80s and 90s.
Changes since TX16Wx v0.9.06
- Added “slice” functionality.
- Added auto slicing via “beat detector”.
- Added auto slicing via “equal parts” split.
- Added auto layout of slices + midi file export.
- Added loop crossfading.
- Added tempo detection + loading of Acid information.
- Added support for loading Yamaha TX16W OS waves.
- Added support for saving sound data in host project directory (when supported by host).
- Added sampling start on host transport start (sample on play).
- Fixed ui refresh on XP.
- Fixed “Save As” for waves.
TX16Wx is available as freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: TX16Wx