CWITEC Music Software has released version 2.4.1 of the TX16Wx software sampler and TX16Wx Professional plugins for Windows and Mac.
This update combines all small hot-fixes done previously with a few new, bigger ones. The biggest change being a radically improved SoundFont importer that should respect and correctly apply layered (preset/instrument) generators in the SF2 better.
Changes in TX16Wx v2.4.1
- Improved SF2 import.
- Added support for SFZ pitch/filter velocity tracking.
- Preview volume is now saved in settings.
- Loop modulation does no longer limit loop start maximum value to initial loop end.
- Added sampler MIDI CC / key triggering.
- Workaround regex libc++ bug on Mac OS X.
- Filter response curve bug fixed (always generated Q).
- Fixed modulation matrix bug where mapping key/vel could be ignored.
- Fixed bug loading program slot FX send settings.
- Fixed BPM/R modulation source not selectable in modulation menu.
- Fixed hang when dragging from matrix list to keyboard mapper with velocity mapping enabled.
- Fixed matrix load dialog multi-select.
- Fixed auto play in filebrowser playing on UI open.
- Fixed screen update issue in output settings.
- Fixed crash when restoring UI in certain cases.
- Fixed loop modulation crash when loop size became zero.
- Fixed wave sample rate dependent loop/start/hold.
- Fixed keyboard switcher modulator assignment index being off for automation/MIDI CC.
- Fixed filter overload issue.
- Fixed crash on 32-bit Mac OS X.
- Fixed crash dump creation issues on some versions of Win7+.
TX16Wx for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download at no charge. The Professional version costs (full, commercial, unrestricted license) / 29 EUR (non-commercial, discounted license).
More information: CWITEC Music Software