VSt Buzz has announced the release of a new Vault series sample library.
Available in Kontakt and Wav formats, Cyber is a cinematic sound design and scoring toolkit designed for creating cutting edge electronic sounds for dramatic, high energy, cinematic music.
CYBER is a cinematic sound design toolkit, combing sonic elements of techno music and morphing them into cinematic sounds, perfect for trailer music and sound design.
The library contains over 500 modern techno cinematic sounds including Textures, Synth Rhythms, Risers, Stingers, Glitches and more, that are ideal for adding a very unique, electronic / cinematic sound to your tracks.
- 22 Kontakt patches.
- Standalone .WAV files included.
- Drones, Designed Drones, FX, Glitches, Stingers, Synth Rhythms, Textures, Grooves, Kicks, Passbys, Reverses and Risers.
- Add stutter, re-pitch, slow down,, delay and more to make each sound your own.
- Kontakt patches use NCW compression to reduce file size.
- Easy to use GUI for quickly editing sounds.
- Perfect for creating trailer & cinematic music and sound design.
- Completely royalty free and can be used for anything (music, sound design etc.).
- Recorded in 96kHz/24bit.
Cyber is available for purchase for 49 EUR. VST Buzz users can use rewards points to reduce the price.
More information: VST Buzz