D16 Group has announced the upcoming release of an update to its classic chorus audio effect plugin.
Syntorus 2 comes with several new features and sonic improvements for a fatter sounding and more versatile chorus unit.
With so many chorus effect plugins on the market, finding one capable of delivering a truly authentic analog sound is easier said than done.
With that in mind, we set out to create the ultimate analog chorus emulation, inspired by the revered effects found in classic synthesizers such as the Solina String Ensemble, Elka Synthex and Roland Juno-106. This fruit of our labor is Syntorus 2, the newest addition to the Silver Line series of plugins.
Syntorus 2’s unique analog sound enriches any instrument routed into it, bringing life and movement to synth basses and leads, and adding depth and lushness to guitars and other electric/acoustic instruments.
Syntorus 2 features
- High-quality analog BBD delay line emulation.
- New: 3 delay lines, each one featuring:
- New: Multimode filter.
- Tremolo effect.
- New: Panning.
- New: 3 LFO generators, each one featuring:
- 6 waveforms.
- Timeline-locked tempo sync.
- New: Independent phase shift controls for left and right channels with link option.
- New: Amplitude control with invert option.
- New: 3 LFO-to-delay-line routing configurations.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- New: Tag-based preset browser.
- Over 100 presets.
- New: Three GUI scaling options.
- New: MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
Pricing and availability is to be announced.
More information: D16 Group