D16 Group has announced the completion of a major update of the complete SilverLine Series, a collection of effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
This major update has focused mainly on implementing new features in the effects and making them fully compatible with MacOSX Snow Leopard (10.6.x).
We’ve added a completely new product to the SilverLine collection. SYNTORUS is a Double Path Analog Chorus with a rich analog sound similar to the effects found on classic synthesizers like the Solina, Synthex or Juno. It has two perfectly emulated analog delay Lines which add a deep and full sound to any source.
Bucket-Brigade Device (BBD) emulation, built-in tremolo effect and complete synchronization of LFOs are only a few of its features.
Key updates SilverLine Collection
- DEVASTOR – Multiband Distortion Unit
- New parameter with 6 predefined distortion functions.
- Dry/Wet parameter.
- Processing quality settings.
- Ability to turn off the filters.
- 25% less CPU load.
- FAZORTAN – Controllable Space Phaser
- LFO sections were expanded with tempo synchronization parameters (many more possibilities for sound processing).
- ~15% less CPU load.
- DECIMORT – High Quality Bit Crusher
- Filter sections have been expanded with filter order parameters.
- 25% less CPU load.
- REDOPTOR – Vintage Tube Distortion
- New switch which allows the Hi Cut filter to be switched off.
- ~30% less CPU load
- Improved many aspects of the sound processing.
- Fixed all issues.
- Harmonised functionality of all SilverLine plug-ins.
- Common preset management system and midi learn functionality.
- Default resources, like presets or Midi CC mapping, can be defined and loaded at plug-in startup.
D16 Group has also announced a forthcoming Phoscyon update.
It’s our biggest update ever. The long awaited AU version will come with many new features and improvements. Phoscyon will sound better due to many changes in the synthesis. It will also work better and benefit from the addition of the standard functions found on the rest of the D16 plugins. This update will definitely add new freshness to our first plug-in. There will be 303 reasons to have it :)
The Physcyon update is planned on Feb 15, 2010.
Shioitor, an advanced synthesizer with multilayer architecture and a perfectly emulated warm analog sound, is still in development. It has many more features than originally announced (details will follow soon).