D16 Group Audio Software has announced the release of , a new effect plug-in from the well acclaimed SilverLine Collection series.
D16 Group has created a must-have effect plugin that will appeal not only to performing guitarists, but to instrumentalists and producers of virtually any genre. You’ll find that the extreme attention to sonic detail coupled with the flexibility afforded by modern technology in Antresol make it the perfect example of what a flanger should be in the modern era.
The key element around which Antresol is designed, an analog BBD integrated circuit, proved to offer some unique challenges for a digital emulation of this type. It utilizes a quasi-analog signal representation throughout, guaranteeing behavior much more akin to the original, physical circuit. While a bit chaotic, it includes all the benefits and subtleties the analog domain. All with the rock-solid stability only digital can offer!
In addition to the standard parameter knobs found on the face of classic stomp boxes, there is also a wide range of deeper parameters available to tweak, such the on-PCB trimpots which would normally be inaccessible without taking the unit apart. Some even go far beyond those you could find in common flanger- type effects, like; a fully controllable LFO and control the most important parameters independently for left and right (or mid / side), and more.
- True emulation of BBD based analog delay line.
- Optional independent parameter control for each stereo channel.
- Selectable L/R or M/S stereo processing modes.
- Mistress mode allows the whole unit to work the same as the classic flanger.
- LFO can be synchronized with your host application.
- 3 different LFO-to-BBD clock curves.
- Ultra-low aliasing output.
- Highly musical and pleasant sound.
- Tag-based browser.
- Two alternative GUI sizes.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- 64bit internal processing.
Antresol for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD / £32 GBP. It is now also included in the SilverLine Collection.
More information: D16 Group /