D16 Group Audio Software has announced the release of Devastor 2, a new version of the well acclaimed multiband distortion effect plug-in from the SilverLine Collection series.
Devastor 2 is the second generation of D16’s first FX Plugin from the SilverLine Collection series. Devastor 2 is a Multiband Distortion Unit. It is an enhanced version of the distortion unit you can find in Phoscyon, but with full control over multiband processing.
Changes in Devastor 2
- Refined filter models.
- Improved peak detection and more natural envelopes in Dynamics flattener.
- Optional output limiter.
- Tag-based preset browser.
- Two alternative GUI sizes.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- 9 different topologies of connections for filters and the diode-clipper.
Devastor 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD / £32 GBP incl. taxes where applicable. The plug-in is also included in the Silverline Collection and Total Bundle.
Futhermore, Devastor 2 is D16 Group’s first plugin available as a Reason Rack Extension. Devastor 2 RE is available from the Propellerhead Shop, priced at 39 EUR.
More information: D16 Group / Devastor 2