D16 Group has updated its Antresol flanger effect plugin that aims to bring you the sound of the Electric Mistress guitar pedal.
In bringing the classic stomp box back to life, we’ve created a must-have effect plugin that will appeal not only to performing guitarists, but to instrumentalists and producers of virtually any genre: whether it’s rock guitar riffs or melodic synth lines you’re into, you’ll find that the extreme attention to sonic detail coupled with the flexibility afforded by modern technology in Antresol make it the perfect example of what a flanger should be in the modern era.
The original, conceived in the mid-70s, quickly became a benchmark for flanger-type effects by offering a uniquely rich character defined by luxuriously harmonious interacting resonances, and has been heard ever since on countless classic recordings. That’s why D16 couldn’t resist the opportunity to resurrect the soul of this classic in a thoroughly modern incarnation with Antresol, our newest effect in the SilverLine Collection!
Changes in Antresol v1.1.0
- Added – Online activation.
- Changed – Skins’ resolution increased.
- Fixed – Problem with missing runtime libraries (Windows).
- Fixed – Latency compensation issue.
- Fixed – GUI freeze when tweaking with controls (Mac OS X 10.11).
- Fixed – Crash when changing I/O configuration (Pro Tools).
- Fixed – Occasional crash when changing edit views (Pro Tools).
Antresol for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 49 EUR. It is also included in the Silverline Collection and Total Bundle. Antresol licensees can download update from their User Area accounts.