D16 Group has released version 1.1.0 of LuSH-101, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The update includes eagerly awaited multi-core support, which significantly decreases an overall CPU usage of the plug-in (option requires multi-core CPU). Besides, plug-in’s GUI has been enlarged due to users’ requests giving you better readability and comfortable usage. We’ve also added some minor features and bugfixes.
Changes in LuSH-101 v1.1.0
- Multi-core support.
- Bigger GUI.
- New option – Oscillators Hard Restart (available per Layer in Timbre Preset Settings).
- Additional Quality settings for Offline processing.
- No retriggering zero-gapped notes in Mono mode (occurring in some host applications).
- No updating controls in Timbre Preset Settings (Misc tab) after loading a Timbre.
- Minor issues.
- License key file changed. Note: after updating you have to reactivate product. Just re-download key file from your account and proceed with activation.
LuSH-101 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 149 EUR incl. VAT.