D16 Group has released a maintenance update of Repeater, a dual delay powerhouse that features 23 unique authentically modeled delay units ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs.
At first glance, Repeater appears to be your typical stereo delay effect processor with independent control of the processing path for the left and right channels. In actuality, it features independent re-panning and dry/wet mixing for each of two stereo channels, which makes it a very flexible double delay line effect. You’ll be surprised and delighted by all the capabilities this approach can offer over the typical, fixed-panned one.
Changes in Repeater v1.1.0
- Fixed – Wrong I/O configuration when channel mode changed on bus – Logic Pro.
- Fixed – GUI freeze when tweaking with controls – OS X ElCapitan.
- Fixed – Parameter flickering with linked parameters automation – Pro Tools.
- Fixed – Disabling host’s automation – Ableton Live.
- Fixed – State parameters’ automation (Phase Inv. L / R, P. Pong, Analog Feedback).
- Changed – Improvements in linked parameters automation and linkage.
Repeater for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 89 EUR. It is also included in the Total Bundle. The update is available to owners of Repeater. Demo versions were also updated.
More information: D16 Group