D16 Group has released version 1.1 of Sigmund, the flexible delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Sigmund version 1.1 finally released. This is not just another bug fixing update. This one comes with whole bunch of new features and functions added, transgressing it to the new heights. Now also Pro Tools users can enjoy it, since the update comes as new plug-in format; the AAX.
Registered users can download it either from their User Area accounts or Sigmund’s web page.
Those of you, that are still unsure whether the new update will meet all your expectations, grab the demo from Sigmund’s web page and give it a go.
Changes in Sigmund v1.1
- AAX compatibility (Pro Tools 10 / 11).
- New functions and features added
- New modulator types; Envelope and Peak follower.
- Tempo Tapping feature.
- Feedback Hold feature.
- Phase Shift parameter to LFO type Modulator.
- Waveform Invert parameter to LFO type Modulator.
- New retrigger source for Modulators; Transient detector.
- Quality settings (4 grades for Real-time and Offline processing).
- Configurable Delay Lines’ Buffer Length for controlling memory consumption.
- 116 new factory presets.
- Default parameter automation map for easier start.
- Changes and bugfixes
- Modulator retriggering configuration moved from options to MOD GUI area.
- Minor look and feel changes.
- [Mac OS X] Added Apple digital signature (Gatekeeper compatibility).
- [Mac OS X] Bugfix for improper displaying fractional parts of delay time values.
- [Mac OS X] Sigmund is now AU MIDI Controlled Effect, so Logic users can at last take an advantage of Sigmund’s MIDI Learn function.
Sigmund for Windows and mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 69 EUR/$89 USD/£59 GBP incl. VAT.
More information: D16 Group