DDMF has announced the release of an update to its lookahead limiter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
NoLimits2 is an all-new all-purpose limiting plugin that has been rethought and redesigned from the ground up. It features 4 unique limiting algorithms, each with its own character, from ultraclean to nicely saturated but always very musical. The plugin features state-of-the-art LUFS metering and additional control in terms of attack, release and lookahead time.
At the end of a long day at the mixing desk, when everything has finally fallen into place, comes the best moment (just before pouring that glass of whisky): load an instance of NoLimits2 at the end of the chain, turn that big gain knob, lean back and enjoy. Its predecessor, NoLimits, was certainly a highly acclaimed limiting plugin already and did a very good job for many years, but NoLimits2 definitely takes it to another level. From ultraclean to tastefully saturated, NoLimits2 will make your mixes louder in style.
- A comprehensive set of 4 different limiting algorithms.
- All of them follow entirely different limiting strategies, giving you a choice of really unique sounds.
- From clean to nicely saturated, it’s all there.
- Further control over attack, release and lookahead times allow for even more finetuning.
- Up to 8x oversampling to keep all harmonics of the more colourful modes in check.
- Stereo channel linking.
- State-of-the-art LUFS loudness metering, compliant to all the latest standards.
NoLimits2 (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale at a 50% introductory discount, priced $24.50 USD /24.50 EUR until December 31st, 2021 (regular 59 USD/EUR). Owners of a NoLimits v1 license (including All Plugins Bundle and Full Bundle owners) can get the plugin for free.
More information: DDMF