de la Mancha has released mod almighty, a free 3 Osc synth with 6 LFOs for modulation.
- 3 Osc, 6 voice synth
- Waveforms per Osc: sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse, white or pink noise
- Min/max values per Osc
- Filter: low pass, high pass, band reject, band pass
- ADSR envelopes
- Modulation types: LFO, inverted LFO (180 out of phase) and random
- Modulation shapes: sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse (does not apply to random)
- Tempo syncd LFO with beats per cycle selector
- Mono mode enables Retrigger and Portamento
Note: mod almighty can be quite CPU hungry so switch off anything you don’t need (i.e. modulators, filters etc).
Visit de la Mancha for more information and a link to download mod almighty.