Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the Analogue Collection, a bundle of two VST effect plugins by XStudioToolz.
Minimal System Group is pleased to introduce the new Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection. Comprising of a comprehensive analogue modelled channel strip and 8 band EQ this collection contains two powerful tools that can be used on your channel and master busses to aid you with both mixing and mastering.
Analogue Collection features
- Two plugins included – Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip comprises of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range – 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to ‘Glue’ track groups together. Can also be used effectively to ‘Glue’ the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering.
- Modelled on analogue hardware.
- Professional GUI design.
- Low CPU usage.
The sale ends June 22nd, 2017.